As a Software Engineer, I have experience mainly with web-related technologies and databases. I specially like to work with back-end tools like Ruby on Rails and Go, but I also have some experience with front-end technologies like React and Vue.
I also created some Go projects, like:
- Task is a simple automation tool that can be used to automate boring tasks related to development, testing, deployment, etc.
- testfixtures is a Go package that allows one to write automated tests that connects to a real database. Useful for writting integration tests.
- JobScore (2018-Current). Here I kept working a lot with Ruby on
Rails and PostgreSQL, and also some React. I was involved in some code
infrastructure projects, like upgrading Rails in the big monolith from 4.2
to 5.2 and beyond, improving the billing system, and others.
I’m also involved in a complete rewrite of the front-end code from a server-side generated HTML approach into a 100% React-based SPA, which includes styled-components, a Storybook based design system with multiple themes, etc.
- Sardo (2013-2017). Here I worked with Ruby on Rails, Go and other tools, mainly in Human Resources systems, and got a great experience working with many different database systems (mostly PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server).
- (2012-2015) Bachelor in Information Systems in the University of State of Santa Catarina (UDESC) in São Bento do Sul, Santa Catarina, Brazil.